MasoSine Process Pumps located in D74360 Ilsfeld Germany, develop and manufacture world-class Sinusoidal pumps for food/beverage and cosmetic applications.
MasoSine are part of the Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group and deliver their pumps through the global WMFTG sales channels.
Starting October 2016, an opportunity has arisen for the position of MasoSine Process Pumps General Manager. Reporting to the Group Supply Director, the General Manager will be responsible for the entire MasoSine factory, working closely with other Group company manufacturing sites and sales organisations.
- Full P & L responsibility for MasoSine Ilsfeld factory operations, including the development of strategic direction and management control within the guidelines and delegation of authority limits, established by Group and by corporate governance regulations.
- Health, safety and the environment.
- Delivery of sales and profitability growth, whilst keeping within policies and strategies of the Group.
- Delivery of new product development plans
- Development and supervision of comprehensive annual and long term business plans
- Management of the factory performance against plan and development of corrective actions where required.
- Development and delivery of best practice processes and principles
- Graduate education or equivalent, preferably in an engineering-related discipline.
- Experienced line manager and leader of people, accustomed to a factory environment.
- Experienced manufacturing and supply chain operations professional
- Knowledge of modern supply chain and sourcing principles, lean manufacturing and high performance manufacturing, and supply chain organisations.
- Experience of supporting and delivering new product development initiatives, within strict cost specification and delivery schedules.
- Experience of complex supply chains and a track record of achieving improved overall organisational efficiency.
- Fluent German
In return Watson-Marlow offers you competitive remuneration in an excellent working environment.
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 370263