Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies.
Asepco Inc., a division of the Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group, located in Mountain View, CA is a manufacturer of high purity aseptic valves for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. We are a rapidly growing organization, and are currently looking for a key individual to assist us in continuing this growth. We are an equal opportunity employer offering an excellent salary and benefits package and a comfortable, friendly work environment. Come join a company where you can make an impact in providing quality products to an expanding marketplace.
This position will be located in Mountain View, CA and will support our sales teams in the Americas and Asia. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced, flexible and self-motivated individual.
- Specification/application review: Preparation of bid proposals & quotations for custom products, and offering pre-sales application engineering guidance for all Asepco product selection
- Technical Support: Provide technical support for products in the field, offering guidance to improve installations and troubleshoot problematic installations/operations. This may include evaluating failed diaphragms, reviewing and responding to specifications/drawings, communicating with the sales offices on detailed problems, responding to complaints, making field visits, etc
- Generate Bill of Materials and all pertinent documentation to facilitate processing of an order into production and raising of the order on our system. This includes but is not limited to working with Vendors on proper specification of product, raising and maintaining Product Specification Records, compiling equipment lists, generating custom drawings or instructions relating to a job, etc.
- Prepare shop drawings for submittal and other related project documentation. Work with other members of the Engineering group and other employees on departmental projects and training
- Lead Handling: Collect clear and useful customer and application data for sales inquiries to facilitate follow-up by a sales representative
- RMAs: Initiate, track, evaluate/test, and provide evaluation report and repair quotes to customers
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably with valves in a sanitary industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (or equivalent working experience).
- Mechanically oriented – valve and fluid mechanics knowledge a plus.• Working understanding of Biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors is desired
- Fundamental engineering skills and proficiency in SolidWorks (or experience with similar software)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
- Drive and enthusiasm for achievement – a “can do” attitude.
- Open and honest approach, facilitating the sharing of success and problem solving
- Ability to multitask in order to respond to and meet multiple deadlines.
- Full command of the English language, oral and written, is a must. Any other languages are a big plus.
- A strong work ethic.
For further details or to apply, please contact Marilyn Trinidad, (Asepco, Inc.): Marilyn.firstname.lastname@example.org