Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies. We deliver high purity fluid handling solutions throughout single-use and stainless steel processes, offering an innovative product portfolio that includes Watson-Marlow pumps and tubing, Flexicon aseptic filling systems, Asepco weirless radial diaphragm valves, BioPure single-use components and assemblies, and FlowSmart hoses and gaskets.
To sustain our rapid growth in the high potential New England region, WMFTG is pleased to announce a job opening for a dynamic, knowledgeable Biopharmaceutical Sales Engineer in the Boston, MA area who enjoys working directly with customers to develop sales through a solution-oriented approach.
The successful applicant will need to;
- Develop end user new business opportunities & deliver planned sales growth promoting the full range of WMFTG products
- Manage existing customer base and maximise revenues.
- Offer tailored fluid handling solutions through a consultative sales approach.
- Assess customer applications & recommend a cost effective solution to their needs.
- Communicate detailed technical information in a clear and concise way to our customers and internal colleagues.
- Prioritise workload to ensure time is used to maximum effect.
- Administer & maintain accurate records on CRM system.
- Deliver all KPI's in line with the business plan.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in an engineering related discipline.
- Have a successful track history of selling premium products using a consultative sales process.
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical/life sciences.
- Must be articulate, driven and a highly motivated self-starter.
In return we offer competitive remuneration, auto allowance, home office and excellent career development prospects.
For further details or to apply, please contact Alex Page, Sales Manager - SE Biopharm Alex.Page@wmftg.com