- Excellent dispensing accuracy with ± 0.5%
- Full biopharmaceutical compliance with USP Class VI, Ph. Eur. 6.8 Chapter 3.1.9, ISO 10993 and FDA CFR 177.2600
- 100% traceability with laser-etched part-number, lot number and use-by date
- Eight different sizes for filling between 0.1ml to more than 250ml
Accurate and consistent dispensing requires having the right tubing in the right pump. Accusil is manufactured in an ISO 14644-1 Class 7 environment, Accusil is double-bagged for protection against contamination.
Developed for use with Flexicon fillers such as PF7, PD12, FP50, FPC50 and FMB210, Accusil tubing is available in ten metre lengths or on reels up to 150 metres.
A lot specific certificate of conformance is included in each box of Accusil tubing and accessible online.
Complete range of tubing for small peristaltic pump heads
- For Flexicon fillers PF7, PD12, FP50, FPC50 and FMB210
Complete range of tubing for large peristaltic pump heads
- For Flexicon fillers PF22 and PD22
Request an Accusil tubing vaildiation pack
Certificate of conformity
A downloadable copy is available of your certificate of conformance