Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries.
Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2017 and Innovation 2018
Watson Marlow Limited, based in Falmouth, is now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the in-house HR Team. Working alongside the management and Group HR Help Teams, you will be responsible for the recruitment, development, retention and engagement of staff.
To be successful you will have strong, demonstrable, generalist HR skills and experience. Highly motivated, resilient and a self-starter, you will be skilled in building relationships in order to engage with staff and trade unions alike, and have the ability to sensitively challenge and influence behaviours to bring about cultural change. An approachable team player with drive, resilience and an appetite for continuous improvement. Experience of managing projects and working as part of a project team is desirable
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in our full-cycle recruitment processes
- Assist with learning and development, retention and engagement of all employees
- To maintain and update personnel records
- Input and validation of data onto the Companies’ integrated HR & Payroll system
- Draft Offer letters/Contracts of employment
- Assist with recruitment and selection administration
- Provide support within meetings
- Assisting with general enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Assist with Payroll queries.
The right candidate should have:
The right candidate will be a highly organised and resilient individual looking to work within a fast-paced and best-practice generalist HR support team. You will be able to demonstrate accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results. Able to use personal initiative to work collaboratively as one team amongst a “can do” approach that thrives in a continuous improvement culture. In addition you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of HR administration experience
- Be educated to CIPD level 3 or have an equivalent degree
- Practical understanding of UK employment legislation and HR best practice
- IT literate, able to effectively use Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; create reports, build databases, and analyse figures.
- Bags of initiative!
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits including pension.
Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more us and our products. https://www.watson-marlow.com/gb-en/about/
Closing date for all applications is 26 April 2019.
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807