Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies. With over 50 years of experience supplying engineering and process expertise and over one million pumps supplied worldwide.
An opportunity has arisen at our Falmouth offices for an OEM Test Engineer. Your role will be to help deliver test programs in support of OEM new product development, as well as bespoke customisation projects.
New product development requires a variety of performance testing to verify the robustness of designs as well as verification that off tool parts behave as expected. These tests are often on the critical path so planning, execution and collection of data can be key to the success of a project.
OEM Commercial Projects Engineers respond directly to customer requests. They are often required to provide data demonstrating the performance of a proposed modification or to investigate a complaint. The agility to fit with customer time scales is a feature of this work.
A successful candidate will demonstrate ability in the following:
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Work in a methodical way with attention to detail. They will be able to respond to changing demands on the test resource and manage each test through to a successful completion.
- Willing to investigate and advise on appropriate equipment and be willing to contribute to development of test methodologies and best practice.
- Have previous experience of a testing role or has spent time in an NPD environment.
- Have good IT skills and be familiar with networks and data capture software such as LabView.
- Have a working knowledge of engineering drawings and have a practical hands on attitude to problem solving.
Full product and software training will be given to the successful candidate as appropriate.
This role is full time, based in Falmouth but may require occasional travel.
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807