Competitive salary + bonus, car and company benefits
Through continued investment and expansion we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer to further develop an already successful territory with significant unexploited areas for further growth. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic individual looking for a genuine career move within a market leading global business.
The role will be responsible identifying, driving and delivering sales growth by providing a consultative approach and solution selling. You will be responsible for generating a pipeline of qualified proactively generated projects and focusing on customer account management & new business generation.
- Prepare and execute territory action plans to delivery business growth for the area of your responsibility.
- Proactively manage and develop customer accounts through targeted sales calls, solution selling, and exemplary service.
- Identify, qualify and forecast opportunities and close out successfully
- Apply best practice and expertise to develop sound engineering solutions and use Customer Value Propositions to unlock sales potential.
- Timely update of customer records and prepare reports that reflect your area of responsibility
We are looking for an individual who is a team player with a minimum of 2 years field based technical sales experience and a proven track record of identifying and successfully converting opportunities. You will have experience with solution selling techniques and ideally with pump or fluid handling knowledge acquired within an end user customer environment.
The ideal person will have a recognised technical qualification and solid evidence of past experience within similar industries.
To be successful, you will demonstrate ability in the following:
- Ability to present yourself in a confident and professional manor
- Demonstrates empathy and listening skills
- Self- starter, target driven with enthusiasm to “get things done”
- Possess a sound mechanical understanding & knowledge of fluid fundamentals
In return, we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Group Personal Pension Plan & life assurance
- Comprehensive Private Healthcare
- Share save scheme
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
If this is a position that interests you, and you feel you have the experience, qualifications and attributes required, please apply.
Closing date 30th April
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807